Parents – if you’re searching for some great non-candy Easter basket goodies, you’ve come to the right place. Throughout the year I work with lots of great brands to come up with valuable gift guides for you all and this Easter is no different. Some of my favorite brands, and some that are new to me, have really delivered on Easter basket suggestions. After months of collecting products to test out, I’ve come up with a list of favorites for this year.
1. Rabit-Rally Game from Haba ($19.99) – Haba always has such cute and well-made toys and games. I’ve been buying my girls Haba products since my youngest was about 1 because they are so durable and educational. This game is a great family game because everyone can really get involved.
2. Chemical-free Cleaning Cloth Start Pack by eCloth ($19.99) – Since babies can be hard to shop for, this one works for both baby and mom. The Chemical-free Cleaning Home Starter Kit includes the three core cloths to clean the major surfaces in the home without chemicals using just water – Bathroom Cloth, General Purpose Cloth, and Glass & Polishing Cloth.
3. Bamboo Dinner Set by Marcus & Marcus ($24.99) – In my house, you can never have too many divided dinner plates. We use them for breakfast, lunch and dinner and it seems like we are always running out of clean ones. I love that this comes in a set with a matching cup and bowl, too.
4. Drink in the Box ($11.99) – Drink in the Box is such an amazing invention. We have a large and a small one and they are perfect for school lunches, sports, road trips, etc. They are easy to clean, too.
5. Green Label Allover Fleur Neckline Diaper Bag by Lassig ($169.95) – While this isn’t particularly an Easter gift for kids, it would make a really cute Easter gift for a mom-to-be.
6. Muslin Crib Sheet by Miracle Baby ($29.95) – I have a slight obsession with Muslin fabric. It’s so soft, lightweight and breathable and Miracle Baby has so many adorable Muslin crib sheets to choose from. Since crib sheets are something we need many of, I say you get one in every print!
7. 8-Ft Cotton Canvas Teepee by Pacific Play Tents ($215.95) – Teepees are all the rage right now. If you have a room with a taller ceiling, try this large teepee that’s not only perfect for play, but it also works really well for photoshoots or as a reading nook for older kids. Obviously this gift won’t fit in the Easter basket, but it would make for a really cute Easter morning surprise. You can even tuck the kids’ Easter baskets inside for an extra special surprise.
8. The Little Kernel Mini Popcorn ($11.85/4-pk at taldepot.com) – Ok y’all, this popcorn is just amazing. It’s made with no artificial ingredients and the popcorn is actually tiny! It’s perfect for little hands, but you might find yourself stealing a handful (or 10). My favorite is the Sweet & Salty Kettle flavor.
9. Fun Sunglasses by Sun-Staches ($12.99) – Not only are these sunglasses adorable for Easter, I think they would make great party favors for a birthday party. They come in so many adorable themes and they are all the same price.
10. Portable Changing Mat by Petite Namaste ($32) – I’m all about on-the-go baby products and this portable changing mat is perfect. It’s machine washable and also has a PVC lining that is easily wipeable while out and about.
11. “Try Something Challenging Today” Poster & Plus Character by ClassDojo ($30+) – ClassDojo is the one of the fastest growing educational technology companies of all time. They offer a valuable video series to help kids learn life lessons like perseverance, empathy and gratitude. Check out the video series: https://ideas.classdojo.com/.
12. Grey Jaquard Blanket by Feltman Brothers ($19.95) – What little one wouldn’t love a soft new blanket to cuddle up in? Feltman Brothers always makes such high-end, heirloom-quality products that make great gifts. My girls actually wore Feltman Brothers Easter dresses in 2015 – view that article here.
13. Body Lotion and Body Wash by Baby Magic ($4.49 each) – I have a special place in my heart for Baby Magic. Not only were they the very first brand I ever worked with when I started my blog back in 2012, but they were the first products we used on my oldest when she was born. The Calming Baby Lotion with Lavender & Chamomile is my favorite!
14. Pool Toys by SwimWays (Pricing Varies) – My family fell in love with the Trolls movie, so when we saw these adorable Trolls Dive Characters from SwimWays, we had to have them. They also make for great bath toys between swimming seasons. The Zoom-A-Ray is also really fun pool toy! See our blog post about more great SwimWays products.
15. Assorted Lip Balm by Lypsyl (99¢) – Lip Balm is always an Easter basket favorite and works for boys and girls. These Lypsyl lip balms come in 3 yummy culinary flavors – Sweet Mint & Basil, Sea Salt & Caramel and Passion Fruit & Chocolate. You can find them at Rite Aid stores and Jet.com!
16. Prismacolor Premier® Soft Core Colored Pencils ($12.87 on Jet.com) – I always tuck coloring books, crayons and colored pencils into my kids Easter baskets. These colored pencils are so smooth and make it easier on your hand to color larger areas. We all know how horrible it is to get a hand cramp while coloring.
17. Easy DIY Project Kits by Seedling (Make Your Own Sparkle Bunny Ears – $24.99; My Little Pom Pom Bunny Kit – $19.99; Create Your Own Bunny Mask – $19.99) – My girls always enjoy their Seedling DIY kits that I get them every holiday and I’m sure these Easter projects will be no different. I often see Seedling kits at Target, but their website (www.seedling.com) has so many more art kits.
18. Pop Up Greeting Cards by Lovepop ($13) – If you like to leave a little card in your kids’ Easter baskets, Lovepop has a tons of unique 3d card options for you.
19. Freeze Dried Fruit by Crispy Green ( $1.49 per 0.36 oz bag) – My girls really enjoy snacking on freeze dried fruit, and I like that they choose a healthy snack option versus some of the others out there. These little snack bags make great Easter basket space fillers, too.
20. 22 oz Tumbler by Hydro Flask ($29.95) – Older children might love this sleek and chic Hydro Flask tumbler.
21. Baby Bracelet by Isabelle Grace ($32) – My five year old wears this bracelet on her wrist and her ankle. It’s such an adorable keepsake.
I hope this article gives you some ideas of unique things to put in your kids’ Easter baskets this year. I’m always open to hearing any unique ideas you all have, too. Feel free to leave a comment with your ideas.
Baby Magic has graciously sponsored a giveaway for The Naptime Reviewer. Enter to win our Baby Magic Prize Pack using the Rafflecopter form below. We will choose one winner after 4/17/17. Good luck!
Prize include one (1) Soft Powder Scent Hair & Body Wash and one (1) Calming Baby Lotion.
a Rafflecopter giveaway