For the little robot-lover in your life, now they have the chance to design and build their very own robot thanks to Educational Insights. The Design & Drill Robot is the perfect introduction to STEM learning through basic engineering and construction play. Kids can snap, drill, and decorate their rockin’ robot pal with kid-friendly tools that little builders can easily compute!
- Rockin’ robot with swivel head, arms, and upper body.
- Includes colored bolts and kid-friendly screwdriver.
- Customize with decorative stickers.
This little robot is geared towards 3-6 year olds, which is a good age for this toy, in my opinion. My three-year old enjoys playing with her robot without the stickers on it, which is fine with me since I’m not a huge fan of stickers on toys anyways. The robot toy is 8″ tall, so it’s not too large to store and fits right in the toy box. We keep our robot in his original box to ensure that we keep all of the parts together.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, matching, patterning
- Develops problem-solving skills
- Builds construction and fine motor skills
- Perfect for STEM learning
I am all about learning toys for my girls and I’ve always been a big fan of Educational Insights. If you are interested in checking out their other great toys, visit www.educationalinsights.com.