Easy Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
Here is what you need:
- Hot Glue Gun and lots of glue
- Feathers (mine came on a stem with about 4 feathers)
- A few different shapes and colors of faux flowers
- Grape Vine wreath of any size will do – depending on how big you want it!
- A short ribbon to hang the wreath
- Spin your wreath around to find the perfect spot to add the flowers
- Make sure you hot glue gun is heating up!
- Pull the leaves off of your flower stems preferably leaving some wire on them
- Snip the flowers off of you stems leaving a little bit of the stem on them
- Pick the perfect feathers for the project
- Start glueing and placing!
- I started with the large teal flower, then added the white and mini green flower then tucked the feathers and the leaves under them.
- Don’t be afraid to use a LOT of glue! If you wreath will be outside you want to make sure nothing is going to fall off!
- Use your ribbon to hang the wreath!
All of my supplies were purchased at my local Hobby Lobby for about $8.