Disclosure: I received a gift card and a free session in exchange for an honest review of Trainerly. My opinion is honest and not influenced by compensation.
Got excuses? Get Trainer.ly! Stop fighting yourself regarding workouts and start working one-on-one with a personal trainer from Trainerly. You can hand pick your favorite trainer and enjoy as many sessions as you’d like using your webcam. Trainerly sessions are live and completely professional and there are trainers from all different backgrounds and prices.
Benefits of Trainerly:
- Working moms can easily find time in their busy schedule for a short 30-minute workout from home or even their office
- Moms who stay home with kids no longer have to leave the comfort of their home to be fit (also save on cost of a babysitter!)
- Expecting moms can participate in Trainerly maternity classes
- New moms can get in shape much quicker as they can now workout while the baby naps
- Ideal way for single moms to fit working out into their hectic schedule
Getting started on Trainerly is super easy and FREE:
1. Create an Account
2. Adjust your settings (like time zone)
3. Complete your New Client Checklist
4. Select a Trainer
5. Schedule your FREE Session
I booked my first session with Debbie and completely forgot to set my alarm reminder on my phone and missed my session (Sorry, Debbie). I was so pumped to workout with Debbie and just got carried away with my own schedule. Trainer.ly won’t eliminate the excuses (obviously) but they’ll sure make it easier for you to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Introducing Trainerly Group Sessions:
Get a group of ladies together for a fun group session with one of the trainers from Trainer.ly. I’m loving this idea for our mommy group. We are always looking for fun ways to get fit and this sounds like the perfect idea!
Pricing: (pay as you go)
You don’t’ need any special software, hardware, or plug-ins to participate in Trainerly session. Just make sure you test your equipment prior to starting a session. All the testing tools are included in your Trainerly dashboard.