Most of us have smart phones these days with cameras that are as good, if not better, than our point and shoot digital cameras. These smart phones are eliminating the use for point and shoot cameras for things like sporting events, day-to-day activities and even vacations. The only problem is that most of us never know what to do with the photos once they’re on our phones.
You might share your photos on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter which is somewhat of a way to save them for a long period of time, but what if you could just print a handful of photos each month and have them delivered to your home? You could add them to scrapbooks, frame them or pass them out to friends and family. Thanks to PhotoSweep, you can!
PhotoSweep is different than other photo-sharing/printing applications in a number of ways. Here are some of the key differences that that helps make PhotoSweep the premier way for people to receive/send prints of their photos:
- PhotoSweep allows users to receive prints of their photos on a REGULAR BASIS, customized to their preferences (once a week, once a month, every 3 days, etc.)
- PhotoSweep sends the selected photos AUTOMATICALLY, without a checkout process (users have created an account and stored card information)
- PhotoSweep allows users to add photos to their queue in 3 ways, depending on preference:
- Users can take a photo within the PhotoSweep App and add directly to their queue.
- Users can choose photos from their existing galleries from the PhotoSweep app to add to their queue.
- Android users can take photos with a regular camera and access the PhotoSweep button from the SHARE menu.
With PhotoSweep, you can have your photos mailed directly to you on your designated ‘Sweep’ date. You can add location, date and a message to the back of your photos, too. Another great feature is that you have the capability of sending photos directly to other recipients in the same order. This saves time and makes sharing photos super easy. This is great idea for keeping the grandparents in the loop.
I’m totally loving this idea of printing my iPhone photos for scrapbooks. PhotoSweep makes it so easy and the best part is that I don’t need to leave the house to pick up the photos.
How to Get 10 Free Prints from PhotoSweep
Once you create your PhotoSweep account, add ten photos to your queue. The app requires a credit card to complete the user profile because they have eliminated the checkout process. Note: You will not be charged until you actually add photos to your queue for order (separate from your 10 free prints).
Use promo code first10 to get your first 10 prints FREE!