Flower Cupcake fun from FamilyFun Mag.
What’s better than candy and flowers? How about candy flowers? Check out these awesome flower cupcake ideas from FamilyFun Magazine.
For each, start with a generously frosted mini cupcake. Press the candies listed into the frosting as shown:
1) Petals: large gumdrops rolled flat and cut into thin strips
Center: large gumdrop
2) Petals: M&M’s
Center: Sour Punch Straws cut diagonally
3) Petals: raspberry candies and Sour Punch Straws cut diagonally
Center: small gumdrop
4) Petals: mini marshmallows topped with flower sprinkles (attach them with frosting using a toothpick)
5) Petals: licorice twists cut diagonally
Center: blackberry candy
6) Petals: Mike and Ike candies
7) Petals: licorice pastels