My 3-year old daughter has always loved sitting at the table with us for meals, even when she could barely sit on her own. The highchair works great for allowing children to be level with you while you’re eating but it’s also really awkward, bulky and babyish.
The highchair that we purchased three+ years ago actually has a booster seat attached to it so we are able to pull it apart and place it on a dining chair. While the booster seat is helpful in theory, it never worked well for my skinny-mini little girl. The Bumbo, however, was great for her body size but wasn’t supposed to be used on a chair, until now!
Introducing the Ultimate 3-Stage Seat!
Bumbo, the leading floor seat manufacturer, introduces its NEW Bumbo Multi Seat. The NEW Bumbo Multi Seat is ideal for use as soon as your baby can begin to sit unassisted, and will see your child through to the toddler stage with a seat that grows with your child. With attachment straps to easily convert from a floor seat to a booster seat, you can begin enjoying key developmental milestones from feeding to playtime. The seat’s foam pad cushions your baby and can be removed to create more room as they grow. The removable tray attaches to the back of the Multi Seat for easy storage and transport. A portion of the proceeds from your Bumbo product purchase will be donated to children in need.
Age Grade: 5 months to 3 years.
· 3-in-1 Seat functions as a Floor, Booster and Feeding seat
· Base adjusts to accommodate children at different stages
· Includes a 3-point harness
· Adjustable straps attach to most standard four-legged chairs
· Soft, removable foam insert for added comfort
· Wide stable base has full contact with floor
· Tray stores on back of seat
· One-handed tray attachment
· Foam insert can be removed to create space for growing children
· Foam seat insert and retractable straps store in base of seat
I absolute love the squishy insert on this booster seat. Little Kendall fits so well in it and I can easily remove it if Charlotte needs to use the booster.
I cling to products that are “self contained.” I always talk about how great it is to have toys that store their own parts and this booster does the same. The tray sits in the back of the booster and easily slips onto the front.
Another HUGE plus about this Bumbo booster seat is that it is so easy to clean. There aren’t many nooks or crannies for food to get stuck in.
We’ve recently gotten our hands on some awesome add-on toys for the Bumbo Multi Seat. Check them out below.
Bumbo Playtop Safari Suction Tray
Convert any smooth surface to a safari play time with the playtop Safari Suction Tray. The tray easily suctions to Bumbo trays, highchair trays and tabletops for endless entertainment. With its included bead maze, mirrored book, elephant toy, and spinning ball, it’s a good thing there’s a snack and cup holder to keep refreshments close at hand! MSRP: $18.99
- Converts seat tray to play surface
- Includes colorful book with mirrored page
- Bead maze encourages motor skill development
- Elephant toy rotates and click
- Cup holder keeps drinks and snacks nearby
- Pull tabs for easy release
My daughters both love the Safari Suction Tray. We’re able to use it at the dinner table to keep the baby occupied while we all finish eating and I’m also able to unhook it and use it all around the house. Kendall is at the age where she loves to flip book pages, so the built-in book on this tray is perfect for her.
Bumbo Suction Toys
Designed for playtime and teething, this suction cup toy attaches to any smooth surface. The bead maze, rotating body and rattle beads help baby develop motor skills and stay entertained. MSRP: $11.99
- Suctions to any smooth surface for playtime
- Soft antlers for teething
- Spinning clear belly with rattle beads
- Flexible base allows animal to spring back and forth
- Animal rotates and clicks
Just like the Bumbo Safari Tray, my girls carry these toys around the house with them. They’ve ended up in the playroom, bathtub and even outside and the toys are still looking and functioning well.