- Houston: Parents in hip, family-friendly West University Place are focused on keeping baby comfortable in the stifling Houston humidity with items like the Hygrometer, which is an instrument used for measuring the moisture content in the atmosphere. Moms in Greater Third Ward prefer items like the Frozen LED Night Light to keep their older children dreaming of their favorite cartoon characters.
- San Jose: New Almaden moms are more in touch with their free-spirited selves, opting for new age-inspired baby accessories like the Orange Paisley Interactive Necklace and the Flower Power Swim Diaper. Sunol-Midtown moms are keeping their babies on the cutting edge of creativity and style with items like the Graffiti Write & Wipe Neatnik Saucer High Chair Cover and the Gold Leopard Scabib.
- Dallas: Park Cities moms are leading the way as NFL fans and snapping up Cowboys-themed keepsake boxes for their little ones. They’re also eco-conscious, leaning towards organic items like the Fields of Honey Reversible Organic Sling. Moms in the greater City of Dallas opt for pragmatic, on-the-go items like the hipster multi-wearing carrier and a variety of car seat accessories, like the Ivory Snuzzler Car Seat & Stroller Supporter.
- San Diego: Eco-friendly moms in La Jolla love biodegradable, eco-friendly, bio-based disposable diapers like the Honest Company’s Sleeping Bears Premium Nontoxic Disposable Diaper Pack. Kearny Mesa parents are going for fun, cartoon character bibs like the Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Classic Waterproof Long Sleeved Bib from Bumkins.
- San Antonio: Parents in the tight-knit community of Alamo Heights are getting a leg up on potty training with a preference for Pink Stripe Floral Training Pants and the White Lil Loo Training Potty. Downtowners are focused on making homemade baby foods fun with items like baby cube sets and adorable chalkboard-style jar labels.
- Chicago: Lincoln Park is more “preppy” with a penchant for Pink Plaid Bibs, whereas Lincoln Square hipster parents prefer their babes in fashionable infinity-style scarves like the Pink & White Stripe Scabib.
- Phoenix: Scottsdale moms are focused on making their little ones comfortable for commuting. Top sellers in this area are car seat sunshield covers, car seat mats and window shades to keep baby calm and cool. Mesa mommies are constantly on-the-go as well but focused on keeping their toddlers tame during errands and play dates with shopping cart covers, portable toddler beds and play mats.
Los Angeles: Fashionable moms in Beverly Hills are loving ladylike diaper clutches that double as style statements, such as those from Vera Bradley and Brownie Gifts. Trendy moms in Silver Lake are digging all things robot– they are buying themed dinner sets and nap mats like the Blue Robot Bamboo Dinner Set and the Olive Kids Robot Nap Mat.
- Philadelphia: Northeast Philly mommies are all about animal-inspired accessories that keep their kids entertained, such as frog-inspired romper & bib sets and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle serve ware sets. Moms in urban Spruce Hill prefer eco-friendly, on-the-go items like travel-friendly to-go bibs and bamboo baby spoons.
New York City: Upper East Side moms don’t skimp on posh accessories for their babies. They have a preference for Pink & Gray Polka Dot Reversible Bib sets and stainless steel insulated food jars. Park Slope moms love their local food co-op and organic simplicity, so they are naturally ordering up organic, BPA-free bibs and cube set food containers to make storing and serving homemade baby food a breeze.