I fall more in love with Fitsnack with each delivery. It seems like they are including more and more full sized products than when I first started getting my deliveries and that makes me so excited. I don’t know what it is about product samples that get me so excited, but it just proves that Fitsnack subscription boxes are the perfect boxes for me.
As a Fitsnack brand ambassador, I receive a commission when you place your first order through my link below. Purchasing through my affiliate link will not cost you anything but helps me earn extra credits towards future Fitsnack boxes. Plus, you get a free gym bag for ordering from my link. Thanks in advance for your love.
Here’s what came in my August Fitsnack box:
- Purely Elizabeth – At Purely Elizabeth we hand-select each ingredient to provide healthy foods that will help you stay fit and utterly satisfied. Ancient grains and superfood seeds make up a couple of their innovative ingredients.
- Kutoa – KUTOA is on a mission of empowering change through health. For every bar you buy, they feed a hungry child. Kutoa bars are nonGMO, GF, soy free and vegan.
- Don’t Go Nuts – Don’t Go Nuts dips are peanut free, tree nut-free, gluten free, dairy free, organic and non-GMO. Delicious with apples or pretzels!
- Runa – With the perfect balance of citrus, sweet and tart, Runa’s Orange Passion is a crowd favorite, especially since it has just 10 calories. Fit Snack’s go-to energy drink!
- Morning Sunshine Cookie – Looking for a cookie you can eat guilt free? Morning Sunshine Breakfast Cookie is a high protein, high fiber way to get your cookie fix without the empty calories.
- Balance Bars – Balance® bare a smart snack offering balanced nutrition with naturally energizing ingredients, like nuts, real fruit and other whole foods. Each crave-worthy flavor of Balance® bare is made without GMOs, gluten or soy – so snack on, guilt free.
- Love Grown Food – Power O’s will revolutionize your breakfast! Made with beans and lentils, Power O’s are a powerfully nutritious way to start your day!
- Yummy Health – The YummyHealth® Mission is to help families “take the fight out of food” by providing snack alternatives that taste like their favorite junk foods, but are lower in sugar and processed starches. They use real Wisconsin cheese that makes up 99% of YummySnack Chips.
- Trophy Nut – Trophy Farms almonds are flavored with a dash of sea salt and roasted using a unique “Natural Roast” process that creates a mouth watering crunch.
- MRM – MRM’s Veggie Elite is the only plant-based protein formula designed to specifically target – and meet – the nutritional needs of the serious athlete, and is the first plant-based protein to rival whey.
Visit www.Fitsnack.com/thenaptimereviewer to get a FREE gym bag with your first order.