Mixed Berry Crisp
Courtesy of Viki’s Granola
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1 cup Viki’s Granola Blueberry Almond
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- Filling Ingredients:
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries (don’t thaw)
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly butter oven safe ceramic bowl.
- Place topping ingredients into a bowl, working the butter into the granola mixture. Once complete, set aside.
- Place filling ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the berry mixture into the buttered ceramic bowl.
- Pour granola mixture evenly on top of the berries.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the fruit juices are bubbling.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: 4
So, I intended on making this crisp, but ate my granola with milk and yogurt instead. I really did have great intentions but I just couldn’t stop eating my blueberry almond granola for breakfast and dessert. It’s so soft and easy to eat and tastes so darn good!