We currently have a member of our team, Kristina, touring France, Italy and Spain right now with her family, so I thought it would be fitting to share some great travel options if you are looking to visit Italy yourself. These deal are offered by Perillo Tours’ sister-brand, Perillo’s ItalyVacations:
Perillo’s ItalyVacations’ NEW 8-Day Italian Riviera & Lake Como, starting at $1,483 per person, double, (LAND ONLY), divides time between the picturesque Italian Riviera villages of Santa Margherita Ligure, Portofino and San Fruttuoso and the iconic paradise of Lake Como.
- Pricing includes accommodations and internal transfers; guests may explore both waterfronts at their leisure, and may choose to add on optional activities, such as side trips to Cinque Terre or Lake Lugano (for an additional fee).
- Itinerary at a Glance:
- Depart USA
- Arrival in Italy! Transfer from Milan to Santa Margherita Ligure
- Private – Best of the Italian Riviera
- Free Day in Santa Margherita Ligure
- Transfer from Santa Margherita Ligure to Como
- Private – Best of Como
- Free Day in Como
- Transfer from Como to Malpensa Airport – Depart Milan, Italy to US
Or, for those who prefer to spend their time “under the Tuscan sun” Perillo’s ItalyVacations is also offering a 9-Day Tuscan Castle Stay itinerary, starting at $539 per person, double, (LAND ONLY), which bases guests at Montegufoni Castle in the famous Chianti wine region of Tuscany and includes car rental so they may explore nearby cities of Florence, Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano and more at their leisure.
- Spend a week driving in a Tuscan wonderland! With the incredible Montegufoni Castle as your home base, you are never more than an hour’s drive from any of Tuscany’s lovely cities, towns and villages. Visit as much of the region as you like, or spend as much time as you like taking in the beautiful grounds of this medieval castle.
- Includes 7 nights at Montegufoni Castle and 7 day Car Rental
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner