If you’re hunting for the perfect gift for a guy, you’ve come to the right place! There are loads of ‘guy’ gift guides out there, but what many of them fail to recognize is that there are so many different kinds of guys. Not all of them will love a sport’s car driving day, for example. In this guide, you’re going to find some incredible gifts for every kind of guy. You’re bound to find something for the guy you’re buying for – maybe even a few somethings! Enjoy.
For The Sporty Guy
- Wireless ear/headphones – these earphones are so much better than the wired kind. You can get your workout done without ripping them out of your ears every five minutes, and the sound quality tends to be just as good!
- New trainers – you can never have too many trainers when you’re a sporty guy. They tend to wear out quickly, and even if they don’t, it’s good to have a variety of them!
- Sports clothing – there are jogging bottoms, shorts, tops that wick sweat away – so much choice for sporty men in the clothing department.
- A subscription to a sport’s magazine – a subscription to a sport’s magazine could be a great gift. It’ll come through the door monthly, which can be a nice surprise!
For The Musical Guy
- A Spotify subscription – Spotify is the ultimate music listening app. You can get a 6-12 month subscription, and if they haven’t already got it, it’ll likely change their life.
- A musical instrument/lesson – perhaps they can already play an instrument. Buying a new one for them would likely be appreciated. Alternatively, a lesson if they can’t already play could help them to dip their toes in.
- Tickets to a gig – tickets to a music gig will give them something to look forward to, and you too if you’re going. There’s nothing quite like the excitement of live music!
- A good CD – how about just treating them to a good CD to listen to in the car?
For The Fashion Loving Guy
- A cool shirt – the fashion loving guy will always love a new cool shirt, whether it’s from Topman, Ralph Lauren, or Pretty Green. Make sure you know their size and style before you make your decision.
- A great pair of jeans – great jeans are hard to come by. If you know what they like, treating them to a new pair could save them a ton of money and see them through many seasons.
- Designer sunglasses – designer Gucci sunglasses for men last forever and look great with just about any outfit.
For The Luxury Loving Guy
- Designer aftershave – you can just smell the difference when it comes to designer aftershave. How about Tom Ford, or another popular designer that seems to be huge at the moment?
- A man bag – man bags are no longer something to snigger at. They are practical and a great way for most men to transport the essentials.
- Jewelry – some men love to wear jewelry. How about a statement ring, or even looking at Mens Gold Chains by Frost NYC? This will help them to accessorize their outfits and show off their style.
- Luxury underwear/socks – luxury underwear and socks are always going to be appreciated. After all, men seem to get holes in absolutely everything ridiculously easily!
For The Creative Guy
- Paints – how about introducing the creative guy to a new hobby? You could treat him to a set of quality paint and see what he manages to create.
- A good camera – a good camera to take high quality pictures will make all the difference if this person just loves to capture the perfect angle.
- A DIY book – A book on DIY may not be something they need if they’re already pretty savvy, but it could definitely give them some tips and inspiration. They might just learn something new!
- A new Moleskine notebook – these notebooks are just perfect for jotting down amazing ideas. They’ll never forget anything again!
For The Romantic Guy
- A weekend break away – if your guy is a romantic at heart, how about treating him to a weekend away? You can find so many bargain deals online, whether you want to take him to Paris or Iceland.
- Flowers – who says guys don’t like flowers? Some do, and this could be a great gift to show them what they mean to you.
- A coupon book – a coupon book full of exciting things they can ‘cash in’ with you could be just the thing. This could be breakfast in bed, a massage, and just about anything else you can think of.
- A spa weekend – your man may also like to be pampered. The great thing about a gift like this is that you get to spend quality time together!
For The Funny Guy
- Tickets to a comedy show – comedy shows hardly ever disappoint, providing your man has even the slightest sense of humor.
- A novelty item – why not purchase a novelty item that’s bound to put a smile on their face?
For The Party Guy
- A bottle of something special – the party guy usually likes a drink, so how about a bottle of something special? It could be their favorite vodka or gin (which is very trendy these days) or even something a little more luxurious if it’s a special occasion.
- Speakers for house gatherings – the party guy sometimes likes to have get togethers at home, so why not get them some speakers so that they can play their favorite tunes? There are some great portable speakers out there that don’t cost the earth.
- Party games – party games can be so much fun. You could get those funny coasters that you clip onto your nose that make you look like a completely different person, or even a game like pie face. The party guy will no doubt be able to turn it into a drinking game.
- A cool decanter – a cool decanter filled with their spirit of choice will no doubt look great on the party guy’s table or side.
For The Pretty Guy
- Tooth whitening strips – the pretty guy always has white teeth. Bright sparkling white teeth that could easily rival a celebrity! If they usually pay for expensive treatments, buying them tooth whitening strips or kits could help to save them a lot of money, or keep them topped up in between treatments.
- A salon treatment – maybe the pretty guy likes to be pampered too. You could buy them a salon voucher for a manicure, pedicure, or even BROtox (botox for men).
- A good razor – a good razor is always going to be appreciated. This will help the pretty guy to groom his facial hair to perfection.
For The Smart Guy
- A good book – a good book can be a great gift, and it’s brilliant for those who may be on a budget too.
- A typewriter – does your smart guy love to write? Whether they are fond of poems or novellas, buying them a typewriter could give them a fabulous, authentic space to get creative.
- A hip flask – smart guys like a drink too, and they’re so smart that they know hip flasks can help to save them money on a night out.
- Cool glasses – this isn’t to say that all smart guys wear glasses, but if they definitely have that cute ‘geek chic’ look going on, then a cute pair could be just what they need.
For The Foodie Guy
- A luxury hamper – a luxury hamper filled with all kinds of ingredients and ideas for recipes will make the foodie guy love you forever. If their favorite thing to do is experiment with new ingredients, then this is the gift for them.
- A meal at a Michelin star restaurant – if you’re feeling fancy, how about taking them out for a meal at a Michelin star restaurant? It’ll be expensive, but your tummies will thank you.
- A decorative chopping board – a great gift for the foodie who takes pride in their kitchen. A decorative chopping board can look great and makes a cool little gift.
For The Gamer Guy
- An amazing chair – you’ve probably spotted the incredible gamer chairs with surround sound and even vibrations to make the game feel even more realistic. This isn’t a must; you can even buy gamer beanbags that are a little cheaper. Whatever your budget, buying the gamer guy somewhere great to play will make him happy.
- A new game – it’s simple enough, but a new game could be the perfect gift for this kind of guy.
- A chocolate game controller – on a budget? Some chocolate in the shape of a game controller might just hit the spot.