When I travel, I have to be able to take my photography and office equipment with me so I can work from wherever I am in the world. A travel tripod really comes in handy when trying to get the perfect landscape shots, videos, or for taking my own photos with a remote. The MeFOTO BackPacker Air is MeFoto’s most lightweight and compact tripod yet. Ideal for smartphones, compact cameras, action cameras and small mirrorless cameras. Learn more and scroll down for my review.
I received a MeFoto tripod for review purposes. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by compensation.
MeFoto BackPacker Air Travel Tripod$125
- Maximum Load: 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- Max Height w/Col Expand: 59.5 in (151 cm)
- Sturdy and Great Quality
- Compatible with many different devices: Smartphones, compact cameras, action cameras and small mirrorless cameras
- Removable telescoping center column converts to a Selfie Stick with included smartphone holder and a Bluetooth remote
- Too heavy/bulky to put in my backpack for plane travel (Weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg)), Folded Length: 10.4 in (26.5 cm)