There is nothing like a good meal that has been slow cooked. When you slow cook a meal, all of those ingredients have to time to marinate together, producing rich, in-depth flavors. Not to mention the aroma that spreads throughout your home, letting anyone that enters your home know that they are going to enjoy a delicious meal. Although, there are various ways you can slow cook a meal, I have a new way that allows you not only slow cook a good meal, but also lets you carry your meal in style. I’m talking about the Wonderbag.
How To Cook With The Wonderbag
The Wonderbag allows you to slow cook your food without any electricity. It is a portable slow cooker that you can take virtually anywhere. In just four simple steps you and your family can enjoy a good home cooked meal .
The steps include:
- Choose the right size pot for the correct amount of food that you will be cooking. Ceramic and clay pots should not be used.
- Bring your food to a gentle boil.
- Using a tight fitted lid, put your pot in the Wonderbag to let the slow cooking begin. Cook times will vary depending on what is being cooked, the recipe that you used, and the altitude.
- Bon appetit with family and friends!
Who Would Benefit From Using The Wonderbag
Anyone can benefit from using the Wonderbag especially since it is portable. However, some may benefit more than others including:
- Anyone that lives in an RV.
- Anyone that lives on a boat or at sea.
The Wonderbag is great for bringing to your next potluck, too!
The Wonderbag was created by Sarah. Sarah grew up in rural Africa. She created Wonderbag to help empower women that lived below the poverty line. She wanted to make an impact on socioeconomic and environmental factors affecting developing countries. To date, over one million Wonderbags have been sold around the world.