Valentine’s day will be here before we know it, and, let’s be honest. Once you have kids, it really just becomes all about them.
Don’t get me wrong. I love to celebrate with my husband, but it’s more fun to watch the kids’ eyes light up with all the love-filled Valentine’s treats and notes.
If you, too, are planning to celebrate the day of love with your littles, I put together the cutest little sparkling cider and cotton candy Valentine’s drinks for kids (that can also be swapped out for champaign for the adults).
Valentine’s Drinks for Kids
The perfect “mocktail” for Galentine’s parties.
- Cotton Candy (found mine at Dollar Tree)
- Sparkling Cider (also found mini bottles at Dollar Tree)
- Start by pouring as much sparkling cider inside the glass as you’d like.
- Top the glass with a handful of cotton candy.
- Before you sip, drop the cotton candy into the glass and watch the cider change colors (and flavors).
You can’t get much easier than that, right?
To make it even more fun, you can add a Ring Pop to the bottom of each glass.
Similar to my Valentine’s day dessert board, you can surround your drink station with macarons, conversation heart candies, and pirouette cookies.
If you wanted to opt for a less sweet version of this drink, you could also use flavored sparkling water. You could also go half sparkling water and half soda or cider for just a splash of sugar.