Boardwalk Balcony – which rooms to pick!
Inside the Boardwalk Balcony Stateroom
Storage in the room
- Our room had a large closet with plenty of hangers for our clothes. There were also quite a few shelves in the closet for addition storage along with a safe.
- The bathroom had quite a bit of storage for our toiletries.
- There was a dresser/shelving unit near the TV. This was great for all of our clothes that didn’t need to be hung. The shelves were great for storing all of Charlotte’s toys and food.
- The mini refrigerator was perfect for what we needed. We kept some baby food and drinks in it.
- We were able to fit all of our luggage under the bed to keep it out of the way. It took us a few days to realize this but it sure did free up quite a bit of space, as you can imagine.
- The room had a few other little shelves for small items such as your room card, sunscreen, etc.
Kids and Family – Things to do on board the Allure
The Staff on Allure of the Seas
If you are traveling with kids on the Allure of the Seas, I highly recommend the boardwalk balcony cabins. You’ll get to enjoy everything the boardwalk side of the ship has to offer while being within walking distance to everything else on the ship.
You also might like: 30 Days Before Your Cruise: What to Do