I am all about staycations right now and, luckily, Northern California has so many great little getaway spots. Hotel Valencia in Santana Row (San Jose) feels like a little escape to another world, and it’s only about an hour and a half from my home. It’s the perfect little Valentine’s Day staycation away from the kiddos!
Hotel Valencia recently transformed several areas of their hotel by adding Mediterranean accents which accentuate its Old-World Spanish appeal. You will adore the breathtaking architecture and feel the romance of European-inspired Santana Row below.
We just did a little pre-Valentine’s getaway away from the kids on Friday and Saturday and had a fabulous time at Hotel Valencia. We stayed on the seventh floor in a King room and had an amazing view of the pool and courtyard area. The room was very spacious, the bed was extremely comfortable and plush, and the staff was so friendly. We will definitely be planning another visit back to Hotel Valencia!
Valentine’s Day Getaway at Hotel Valencia
If you are looking to get away for Valentine’s Day, Hotel Valencia is offering the perfect February 14th package. Complete with dinner, sparkling wine, breakfast and more, it’s the perfect staycation for Valentine’s Day.
A five-course shared plate experience from Oveja Negra, the new tapas restaurant with international flare
Complimentary glasses of sparkling wine
Accommodations in the plush, newly-renovated guest rooms
A red rose for your loved one
Deluxe continental breakfast buffet for two
Book your stay: https://www.hotelvalencia-santanarow.com
Guest Room Amenities:
- Custom design by Rottet Studios of Houston
- 16-foot oak credenzas with custom stenciling
- Elegant plantation shutters
- Custom-designed Hotel Valencia beds with oak-plank headboards
- 300-thread count designer Egyptian cotton linens
- 50″ flat-panel televisions with High Definition
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Individual climate control
- Honor Bar
- Iron and full-sized ironing board
- Complimentary weekday newspaper, on request
- Balcony and Courtyard rooms available
- In-room safes
- Clock radios with smartphone charging and audio capability
- Handicap Accessible rooms available*
Guest Bath Amenities:
- Italian white virgin marble bathroom
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Bath amenities by famed California modern apothecary LATHER®
- Waffle-weave bathrobes
Places I recommend on Santana Row:
- Roots & Rye‘s Happy Hour
- Rosie McCann’s Irish Pub
- Vbar in Hotel Valencia
- El Jardin Tequila Bar
- Stores: Free People, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Lou and Grey, Oakley, Sugarfina
*Special thanks to Hotel Valencia for hosting us.