Say hello to The Daddy Diaper Pack from Daddy Scrubs. This is the manliest way to carry a baby bag, dads!
About Daddy Scrubs
Daddy Scrubs offers everything from hospital scrubs for men to tees, hoodies and hats and even gifts for the expectant dad. Daddy Scrubs’ products make a perfect gift if you’re going to a coed baby shower or even a daddy shower. Daddy Scrubs’ products have been seen on celebrities everywhere and are sure to be a favorite in your home.
My Thoughts on the Daddy Diaper Pack
I think the idea of having a black, manly-looking diaper bag is genius. Especially since it’s a backpack. No man wants to carry a woman’s diaper bag over his shoulder, as manly as they may be. They just don’t.
The Daddy Pack is the ultimate manly daddy accessory and is sure to hold everything you need for baby. The material is high quality, durable material and the bag is completely padded for ultimate comfort.
I love the funny little patch that says “I’m the Daddy.” This adds a little more humor to the fact that a man is carrying a diaper bag. I’m just kidding, men. It’s so common to see a dad carrying a diaper bag these days. I applaud you! My husband even had one when my daughter was an infant and he wasn’t ashamed.
• Two roomy compartments for diapers, wipes, clothes, and toys
• Insulated cooler pocket for snacks
• Organizer pocket for keys, money, pacifiers, and small toys
• Fleece lined pocket for sunglasses and more
• Mesh side pockets for extra baby bottles and water bottles
• One Size: 19 x 12 x 9″
• Materials: 840D polyester Dobby (black)
Other Great Uses and Tips
– Stuff with goodies and give as a gift for the dad-to-be so he doesn’t feel left out.
– Use as a hospital overnight bag.
– Great for travel and airplane rides.
– Great to leave with the grandparents while mommy and daddy have a date night.
Visit DaddyScrubs.com to check out their awesome line of products for dads and dads-to-be.
(Disclosure: This post is part of the 2013 Tot Fest. I received the above mentioned product free of charge to facilitate my review. My opinion is honest and my own and is never influenced by compensation.)