Halloween DIY Projects from Cheryl Najaffi | Simply Spook-tacular
New York Timesbest-selling author of party-centric You’re So Invited: Panic Less, Play More and Get Your Party On!, no-fuss home entertaining and lifestyle expert, Cheryl Najafi, is revolutionizing home entertainment just in time for Halloween with simple, affordable, easy-to-do tips that are featured now on CHERYLSTYLE.COM; there’s nothing she can’t do!
Cheryl’s got plenty of fun, simple Halloween decorating ideas, spooky food recipes and DIY tips for this year’s festivities that are perfect for the whole family.
· Creepy, crawly deviled eggs made of olive spiders and deviled eggs that are really easy to make and can be enjoyed by all!
· Gooey, blood-shot popcorn eyeballs made with popcorn, caramel and butter.
· Cut-off finger cheese sticks made with string cheese, cream cheese and bell peppers.
· Test tube Halloween blood alcohol shots for the adults, these are made with vodka, Kahlua, sprite and red food coloring.
· Halloween wreath for DIY family decorating you can create this with a bit of wire, burlap and a pair of scissors.
· No-carve monster pumpkins for these just some paper, spray paint and a pumpkin is all that’s required!
For more Halloween tips please visit CherylStyle.com.