The leaves are falling, the weather is changing and football has begun. You know what that means? It’s SOUP season! From chili to French onion to tomato, soup is is always a fall favorite. Unfortunately, for those of you that have dietary restrictions like Gluten and/or dairy, most pre-made soups in a can just won’t work. Besides the fact that most of the pre-made canned soups contain gluten and dairy, they usually contain nasty preservatives and other additives to give them a longer shelf life and to make up for the lack of flavor. Nona Lim’s line of Gluten free, Vegan and dairy free soups are just what the doctor ordered for this chilly weather.
Disclosure: I received three Nona Lim soups to facilitate my review. My opinion is not influenced by compensation and I only write about products I like.
Nona Lim produces gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan soups that are not only delicious, but good for you too! Using only locally sourced and all-natural ingredients, each soup is made from scratch right down to the vegetable broth. Nona Lim offers eight varieties of soup: Tomato, All Bean Chili, Carrot Ginger, Zucchini, Thai Green Curry, Asian Lemon Grass, Red Lentil Veggies and French Onion.
What goes with tomato soup better than a greasy grilled cheese? The Nona Lim tomato soup is my favorite of the three flavors I’ve tried. While none of the soups fall short on flavor and nutrition, the tomato soup was my favorite and comparable to my favorite tomato soup from BJ’s restaurant. My mouth is watering just thinking of it…
If I still haven’t convinced you to try Nona Lim soups, here are five more reasons to try them.
- Less Salt: Making soup without preservatives allows Nona Lim to make great tasting soup with less recommended sodium intake per cup than many leading competitors.
- Home delivery: It’s never been easier to conveniently eat right when the best soups show up at your door or office in temperature controlled boxes. https://nonalim.com/products/
- No gluten, dairy or worries: Nona Lim has eliminated all common inflammatory ingredients making eating right easy to do – no matter your food sensitivities.
- Stocks made from scratch: Seriously, Nona Lim boils down vegetables for 3-4 hours so you can taste the difference.
- Veggies to the Max: One to two pounds of fresh local California veggies are cooked down into every 12 ounce pouch. It’s a delicious way to make sure you are getting enough veggies.
Head over to NonaLim.com to order your soup, today!