The Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf and Spa Resort, Los Cabos offers 270 spacious guest rooms, including 31 suites with private terraces overlooking the Sea of Cortez, lush gardens and the Cabo del Sol golf course.
Each guest room features:
– Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds
– In-room Jacuzzis
– Private terraces
– Tiled walk-in shower
– Terra Cotta tiled floors
– Marble countertops with double sinks
– High-speed Internet (for purchase)
– Dual line telephone
– Satellite TV
– In-room safe
– Coffee and Tea Maker
– Mini Bar
– 24-Hour room service
– Iron/Ironing Board
– Hair Dryer
– Table and chair on the balcony
– Outdoor towel rack
– Large closet with hangers
My family and I had the luxury of staying in a Deluxe Ocean View Room. Below are some of the images of our room and balcony to help you better understand what the room had to offer.
|It was so nice to walk in and see a big flat screen TV with satellite. I love to watch TV before I go to bed so this is a must for me. The dresser included a mini fridge and three large drawers for clothes.
|Our beds were extremely comfortable. There were plenty of pillows to suit everyone’s needs and the linens were always so fresh and clean and neatly tucked in.
|Looking at the bathroom through the folding doors.
|Beautiful Terra Cotta floors kept the room clean and cool during the hot days. The awesome staff mopped the floors each day so we always came home to a fresh, clean smell.
|The Jacuzzi tub was to-die-for.
|A complimentary robe and slippers hung in the bathroom.
|Spacious tiled shower.
|The “water closet”
|Charlotte loved the Jacuzzi tub!
|It was so nice to have a large vanity with two sinks. The whole family could get ready at the same time without bumping into eachother.
|Extra towel hooks.
|Looking out to the balcony from the bathroom.
|The Sheraton provided plenty of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and shower gel.
|It was nice to walk in and see that the hotel provided large bars of soap and “pouf” scrubbers.
|A ceiling fan is one of those things that you never think about in a hotel room. It was so nice to be able to turn on the fan to circulate the air without having to turn the A/C on.
- Make A Green Choice program rewards guests for choosing to conserve natural resources in their guest room
- High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms
- High-efficiency lighting in public areas
- Occupancy sensors
- Water conserving fixtures
- Smart irrigation practices
- Regular preventive maintenance
- AC energy conservation through motion sensors in guest rooms and public restrooms
- Toilet water saver system in all restrooms
- Dumpster monitoring
- Elimination of Styrofoam packaging
- Environmentally preferred suppliers
- Environmentally preferred products
- Amenity management
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water
- Sustainable food and beverage options
- Green Housekeeping
- Integrated pest management practices
- Low-emitting materials, such as paints, flooring and furniture
- Minimized use of paper for internal operations
- Property-level Green Council
- Sustainable Meetings Practices
- Alternative transportation options, such as shuttle services