The cruise travel experts at Cruises-N-More share the most interesting things about the shore excursions you purchase on a cruise vacation. Here are 15 things you should know about shore excursions offered through Cruises-N-More:
There are different shore excursion types. They are:
- Scenic Shore Excursions provide up close and personal access to some of the most spectacular natural environments on Earth.
- Cultural Shore Excursions allow you to experience the customs, heritage and local flavor of the destinations.
- Active Shore Excursions offer a multitude of exciting and adventurous experiences.
- Water/Beach Shore Excursions provide unique ways to enjoy the ocean, beach and sea life.
- Cuisine Shore Excursions allow you to sample the local culinary delights.
Shore excursions come in different sizes. They are:
- Private Shore Excursions allow you to travel with your party alone and, in many cases, to fully customize your tour. For groups of 4 or more, we can usually arrange a private shore excursion for less than the cost of a large cruise line tour.
- Small Group Shore Excursions generally range in size from 2-20 people, providing a more personalized experience than the large excursions offered by the cruise lines.
- Standard Shore Excursions typically range from 20-50 people. These tours are similar in size to those of the cruise lines. While these shore excursions are larger in size, our focus on quality remains extremely high.
There are 7 reasons to book your shore excursions with Cruises-N-More. They are:
- The highest quality shore excursions are offered.
- Best quality shore excursions priced below market value, up to a 50% savings.
- Money Back Guarantee.
- Guaranteed return to the ship on time.
- 24/7 support.
- Bundled shore packages for even better pricing.
- An actual phone number to call and consult with a shore excursion expert.
See sample excursions here:
Haleakala Sunset – Is this heaven?
Your Maui Haleakala Volcano Sunset excursion begins with an once-in-a-lifetime trip through upcountry Maui on your way to the Haleakala Volcano. Take in the sights of the sugarcane plains and protea farms of Kula, as you travel beyond the tree line to where cacti and rare Hawaiian silver swords grow right up to the volcano’s crest. Priced from $66 per person. More…………
A Private Archaeology and Art in Istanbul
After lunch, you will drive to the Hippodrome, which was once the scene of horse and chariot races and the center of Byzantine civic life. All that remains is an Egyptian Obelisk, a stone obelisk and the Serpentine Column, which were originally brought by the emperors and used for the decoration of the Hippodrome. You will end your tour with a trip to the exotic Grand Bazaar area. After free time in the Bazaar, you will be returned to the pier. Priced from $159 per person. More …