I’m finally getting a chance to share my September FitSnack box with you all. This one came with lots of full sized goodies form brands that we love. Here is a full line of the products that came in our box:
- TRUProteins – TRUProteins is an Australian grass-fed whey protein concentrate with no GMO, artificial ingredients, or harmful fillers.
- MHP Protein Brownies – Fit & Lean Protein Brownies are a dieter’s delight with 15g protein, 5g fiber, 190 calories, naturally sweetened and gluten free!
- Wilde Snacks Meat Bars – Wilde is the first slow-baked whole food savory bar delivering high protein and low sugar with only 100 calories.
- IPS Chips – Enjoy smooth and creamy white cheddar this month! IPS are the world’s first snack chips made with healthy egg white and whey protein. 6 g protein, half the fat of fried chips, GF and non-GMO.
- Tosi Health Super Bites – Tosi Health is the result of 12 years of research and development, perfecting by Doctors, Industry Experts, Athletes, Fussy Eaters and Skeptics.
- Amara Sports Drink – The next generation of Sports Drinks have arrived. Amara® is made out of 100% Raw Fruit, Electrolytes, has a boost with 150mg of caffeine from the CoffeeBerry® and is the official drink of The Paleo Diet®.
- Trophy Farms Cashews – Trophy Farms cashews are flavored with a dash of sea salt and roasted using a unique “Natural Roast” process that creates a flavorful burst of crunch.
As always, I like to share my favorite product from each box. My favorite this time around was the Trophy Farm Cashews. I’m a sucker for some salty cashews and these were delish.
Get a FREE gym bag with your first order with my referral link: www.fitsnack.com/thenaptimereviewer!