In collaboration with Fuego Box, Pipcorn, Anthony Brands, Kenneth Cole, Luckies of London and Our Name Is Mud.
I love shopping for Father’s Day gifts for my husband, but he is not the type of guy that likes cheesy, impractical gifts. After lots of research and testing, I’ve put together a very practical Father’s Day gift guide for 2016 based on products my husband would like.
The Naptime Reviewer and The Bucket List Mom’s 2016 Father’s Day Gift Guide:
1. Fuego Box “Spicy Box of Awesomeness” – For Father’s Day, Fuego Box is offering a “limited edition” wooden crate (not shown) filled with small-batch hot products that Dad will love. This kit includes a fabulous spicy honey, the world’s first dry hot sauce, chili oil, smoked ghost pepper salt and one of the world’s tastiest small-batch hot sauces. If the “Spicy Box of Awesomeness” doesn’t do it for you, try their subscription box service where you can test up to three hot sauces per month for under $30.
2. Pipcorn Mini Popcorn – This mini popcorn is certified vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO. When their mini popcorn kernels pop, it breaks up into tiny pieces leaving fewer kernels stuck in your teeth. Pipcorn is popped in 100% olive oil and are produced in small batches which are seasoned by hand. (As seen on Shark Tank)
3. Anthony Fresh 5 Skincare Minis – Gift Dad the gift of great skin and spruce up his daily routine with Anthony’s Fresh Five Kit. Including All Purpose Facial Moisturizer (1 oz), Glycolic Facial Cleanser (1 oz), Shave Cream (1 oz), Invigorating Rush Hair + Body Wash (3.4 oz) and Facial Scrub (2 oz), this kit boasts every grooming product that could possibly be on dad’s wish list – all in handy travel sizes.
4. Nike Zoom Speed TR3 – The Nike Zoom Speed Trainer 3 Men’s Training Shoe is made with low-profile cushioning and durable mesh for impact protection and breathability while you work out. Synthetic bands integrate with the laces, keeping your foot stable and locked in place.
5. Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Cologne – Give the special man in your life Kenneth Cole’s latest fragrance kit – MANKIND Hero. Encompassing the power of fresh mountain air accord and rich woods, this luxe kit is the perfect gift for your father figure or hero. The kit includes the fragrance, after shave balm and hand and body wash (not shown).
6. Oakley Marshal 53 Eyeglasses – Marshal mixes robust aluminum temples with a lightweight O Matter front for a true hybrid of comfort and style. This lifestyle design proves everyday eyewear doesn’t have to have an everyday look.
7. Luckies of London Scratch Globe – Does Dad love to travel? A 3D Scratch Globe is the perfect, practical gift to help him log his travels. This gold foil-coated globe is made of cardboard, so it’s lightweight and easy to hold and store.
8. Our Name Is Mud Coffee Mug – Pants? Dignity? Don’t forget to make today great! Give Dad a little morning pep-talk as he drinks his morning coffee.
9. Giant Jawbreaker on a Stick – Bring Dad back to his childhood with a giant Jawbreaker on a stick. He might have trouble keeping it from the kids, though, so you better order extras.
Great list of ideas! Love the Fuego Box "Spicy Box of Awesomeness". We love trying new foods and this sounds perfect!