I have a love/hate relationship with WiFi baby monitors. I love the convenience of them and how I can use them when visiting relatives or staying at a hotel with WiFi, but I struggle with the whole “streaming to my iPhone” thing. Sometimes it’s just easier to have a separate parent unit connected to the monitor when I’m at home but for parents who work away from the home, WiFi monitors are the bees-knees.
I’ve done my fair share of baby monitor reviews and they have all have differences that make them unique and better than the last, depending on your needs as a parent. If you caught my Gynoii baby monitor review and video, you might already be familiar with the brand I’m going to talk about today. I’ll keep the brand description brief and you can reference my last post for more information.
Gynoii is an innovative baby monitor company that that aims at helping children grow in a safer, healthier environment and helps to make parents’ lives easier. They are constantly looking for ways to improve their products for their costumers’ needs. Learn more at www.gynoii.com.
Gynoii Pan-Tilt Baby Monitor Key Features
One of Gynoii’s newest products to hit the Amazon Marketplace is their Pan-Tilt baby monitor which offers wider coverage than their previous model.
- – Wider coverage
- – Time-lapse video
- – 355 degree pan and 100 degree tilt
- – Audio-only mode
- – Custom lullaby and white noise
- – Day/night vision
- – Two-way talk
- – Snapshot and video recording
- – Sound and motion alert
- – Remote view / multiple users
- – easy setup
3 Reasons Why WiFi Baby Monitors are Trending
- Working parents can monitor their child from work.
- Parents can record milestone moments from afar and share them on social media.
- Grandparents, friends and other relatives can join in for tummy time, feeding sessions or naptime.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing WiFI Baby Monitors
- Adjustments: Are you able to move the child’s unit from your phone to get that perfect shot?
- Audio-only mode: As your child gets older, you may not need to see a video steam of their every move. By enabling audio-only mode, you can help save your phone’s battery a little bit and not be woken up by every flash of light from movement.
- Tech support: Consider the reputation of the company you decide to go with. Are they quick to help their customers resolve any issues that come up?
- Investment: Baby monitors can be costly. Is this a product you are going to use for years to come? Are there multiple ways you can use it?
- Safety: Research the safety of the WiFi baby monitor you’re interested in and whether or not they can be hacked.
Buy the Gynoii Pan-Tilt Baby Monitor – GPW-1025