In case you missed it, I co-hosted a baby shower recently and highlighted everything from the games to the decorations to the gift area setup. I absolutely love planning parties and was so excited to finally be able to share the plans with you all.
Since we were going with a rustic theme for this baby boy shower, we came up with the idea to use the Pacific Play Tents 8 ft. white teepee as the designated “gift area.” I made an easy little “GIFTS” sign by simply drawing block letters on a blank banner.
Below I am sharing tons of great baby shower gift basket options. I couldn’t find an actual basket large enough to fit all of the gifts in, so I used a teal laundry hamper, which ended up being super useful for the parents-to-be.
Baby Shower Gift Ideas
iBaby Air Baby Monitor M2S Plus ($129.95)
Description: The iBaby Monitor M2S Plus is a fully loaded baby monitoring system in a compact design. With the iBaby Care App, you can play, care, and rock out with your little one from anywhere in the world!
- 1080p video resolution with zoom
- Soothing lullabies, sounds, and stories
- Motion and sound alert notifications
- 2-way audio, no external speakers necessary
- Temperature and humidity sensors
My Thoughts: I love the price point and features of this baby monitor. The 1080p video resolution is a MUST these days. The fact that this monitor is multi-purpose and provides sounds, lullabies and stories makes it a winner.
Playgro My First Bead Buddies Giraffe ($6.99)
- Rattle beads and click-clack sounds for auditory stimulation
- Mix of fabrics encourages tactile development
- Easy for little hands to grasp
- STEAM/STEM toys for a bright future
My Thoughts: I love the various textures and colors on this rattle, but that it isn’t too overstimulating.
Zutano Sun Hats
Description: Zutano sun hats are a cute and protective outfit accessory for babies 6 months to 2 years. The hats are made of 100% soft interlock cotton, and have a long chin tie to keep that hat on when the sun is shining bright. The versatile colors allow you to mix and match with any prints, and perfectly fold up to keep on hand in your diaper bag.
My Thoughts: These Zutano hats are absolutely adorable and are so lightweight and packable. I love the idea of keeping one in your diaper bag for outings.
Buncha Farmers Stain Remover
Description: BunchaFarmers All Natural Stain Remover gets out the toughest stains on your clothes, carpets, furniture fabric and leather. Use it on your car seats. It gets rid of pet odor.
- All natural, safe around kids and it really works!
- Great for cloth diapers, and all kinds of fabrics including shoes
- Chemical free
My Thoughts: I wish I had heard about this product sooner. This is such a multi-use product that all parents need.
Silkberry Baby Bamboo Converter Gown ($32.50)
Description: The Silkberry Baby bamboo gown is a great gift for baby boys or girls.
- Snap front closure for easy dressing and diaper changing
- Converter gown that snaps into a sleep & play for day time
- Added bonus: who doesn’t love two outfits for the price of one
- Roll-up cuff can be flipped over to cover hands to prevent baby scratching
- Soft and breathable bamboo rayon fabric
- Durable and easy care
My Thoughts: Silkberry Baby has such great quality fabrics and products. I love their designs and I especially love multi-use products like this gown.
Babee Talk Eco-Buds Organic Take-Along Pals (Octopus & Owl) ($13.99)
Description: Babee Talk eco-friendly plush baby toys undergo extensive testing — both mandatory and voluntary — and meet the highest product safety standards.
Owl – What a hoot. This wise little organic baby travel toy with teether is sure to bring a smile to little one’s face. Made using organic cotton fabric inside & out, the Woodland Owl’s oversized eyes, cute little beak, and soft plush exterior is hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and phthalate-free.
Octopus – Our Eco-Buds® Octopus Take-Along Pal with Teether is made using organic cotton fabric, inside & out. This little ocean-goer is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and phthalate-free.
My Thoughts: You can see in the photo above that I used the octopus to decorate the outside of the gift basket. I love the idea of attaching it to the baby’s crib, too.
BeliBea Handsfree Nursing Bra ($49.95)
Description: “Ever hear of a bra that allowed you the convenience to take a conference call, check email and provide your baby what he or she needs while you’re pumping? With BeliBea bras, now you have. An innovative dual-panel design allows mothers to keep the garment in place whether breastfeeding, pumping or reveling in the moments between. The inside panel features a unique opening that holds a breast shield in place for hands-free convenience while pumping. Nothing should take time away from your precious new bundle of joy; especially changing nursing bras or pumping bras. That’s why our bra does double duty.”
- Seamless stretch fit, accommodating the ongoing changing fullness of your breasts
- Each cup has two panels held up with snaps that allow mothers to keep the garment in place while breastfeeding, pumping and everything in between
- The inside panel features a horizontal opening that fits to and holds a breast shield in place for hands-free convenience while pumping
- Fits most pumps!
- Undo both snaps and pull down both panels to expose more of the breast and nurse your baby with ease
- V-neck scoop and center ruching design maintains a feminine shape – no sports bra “uni-boob” here!
- Plush-lined adjustable straps and a ribbed band to provide flexible support
- Comes with removable pads between the cup panels that offer extra support, comfort and shape
My Thoughts: I used BeliBea bras when I was nursing my youngest and they are most definitely a must-have. They are as comfortable as a sports bra but allow you easy access to “the goods.”
Swaddle Designs Touch of Shimmer Muslin Swaddles (4 pk $34.99)
Description: The Touch of Shimmer collection makes for an extra special gift. The on-trend shimmer design couple with fabulous pricing and the large boutique size makes this the hottest new baby product to hit Target shelves. This new collection is the epitome of what modern parents want these days: high-quality + on-trend + affordability all in one.
- Exclusive prints with a touch of shimmer designed by design extraordinaire, Lynette Damir
- Fabulous color palette for the modern mom
- Boutique quality muslin 4-pack for affordable price of $34.99
- Premium, super soft cotton that is long lasting: swaddle blankets get softer with each and every wash.
- Exclusive pictorial 123 Swaddle instruction label helps new parents master the art of swaddling
- Large size and multi-use: also use as a nursing cover, sunshield on the stroller, play mat for tummy time, and more.
My Thoughts: I think the touches of shimmer on these new swaddle designs are absolutely beautiful. Swaddle Designs offers the highest quality muslin in the world and these products make for an excellent gift. My girls are now 6 and 3 and still use their old muslin blankies.
SmartNoggin NogginRings ($18.99)
Description: The NogginRings is the newest addition to the SmartNoggin Milestone Makers line! Originally introduced in the 1980’s, this Classic Developmental Milestone Maker has been thoughtfully designed to encourage your baby’s early milestones. This updated version of this iconic toy offers your baby many opportunities to practice his developing skills through play.
- Flexible Rings for Batting, Reaching, Grasping and transferring from one hand to the other
- Contrasting colors to See and Visually Track
- Rattle sound to encourage Turning in the Direction of Sound
- Encourages Social Play and Interaction
- Parent Guide to baby’s milestones included
My Thoughts: My girls always loved to grasp rings and gnaw on them and I’m loving the design of the NogginRings. I like that they can clip onto the stroller, too.
The Beebo Hands Free Bottle Holder ($29.99)
Description: The Beebo is a free hand bottle holder designed to enhance the feeding time for you, your baby and your family. The Beebo frees up a hand during these precious moments, giving you the ability to read a book to your baby, massage and caress your baby, or even enjoy family meals together. Perfect for parents who bottle feed with pumped breast milk or formula. Nursing moms have a free hand; now bottle feeding parents can too!
My Thoughts: I’m not going to lie. When I first heard about the Beebo, I didn’t think it was something that was a “must-have.” After checking out a sample for myself, it is 100% a must-have that every new parent needs to know about. After babysitting my new nephew and bottle feeding him, I realized how hands-free I needed to be while also watching my toddler and could’ve really used the Beebo.
SmartNoggin NogginSeek ($18.99)
- A clear sphere that encourages shaking.
- Beads that spin with the movement of baby’s wrist, creating baby’s first lesson in physics.
- Textured handle for feeling and sized for easy grasping.
- Striped tube that slides in and out of handle for visual interest and to encourage wrist rotation.
- Beads that hide in the striped tube when the NogginSeek Rattle is held upright to encourage awareness of object permanence.
My Thoughts: I actually really the traditional rattle shape with this toy. I also like the hiding beads to teach awareness.
Pacific Baby GroGrow Steel Eco Baby Bottle ($19.85)
Description: The GroGrow™ stainless steel baby bottle is the leading option for mothers worldwide who do not want to use petroleum-based plastics when feeding their babies. The GroGrow™ is more practical than glass bottles as it can last for five years or more – growing with the child using Pacific Baby™ drinking top accessories. With its unique anti-colic and non-collapsible Acti-flex™ nipple manufactured in Germany, the GroGrow™ bottle offers a 98% reduction in plastic exposure compared to plastic bottles. It also offers an exceptional view into formula levels through the very clear base of the teat. If you’re tired of plastic baby bottles and want something longer lasting than glass bottles, then the GroGrow™ is absolutely for you!
- Daily-use infant bottle made from food-grade 304 stainless steel – more practical than glass bottles!
- Our nipple is made in Germany with unique anti-colic™ and non-collapsible™ nipples.
- Exceptional view of formula through crystal clear nipples and with inner scale.
- Use for 5 years by changing accessory drinking tops.
- Tight fitting and long-lasting steel cap – no spills in the diaper bag!
- Stylish silicone grip sleeve.
- Unique neck seal technology prevents the formation of steel dust residue.
- 98% reduction in liquid exposure to plastic.
- Standard wide-neck is compatible with many other wide-neck nipples.
- Fully compliant with all FDA and European Union safety standards.
- Steam or UV sterilizer, dishwasher safe (top rack).
- DO NOT microwave this bottle.
My Thoughts: I’m loving this trend of stainless steel water bottles and am happy to see this hit the baby bottle world. The bottle is a little heavier than traditional plastic bottles, but that’s a sacrifice you’ll have to make for a potentially safer bottle. This bottle features a comfortable grip sleeve made of silicone, which is a great touch.
NogginStik® Developmental Light-up Rattle ($24.99)
Description: The NogginStik® developmental light-up rattle is baby’s first learning toy. It might look like a cute version of a baby rattle, but it has a powerful agenda. The NogginStik® was designed to help parents, caregivers and early intervention therapists begin encouraging early milestones in infants. The NogginStik head lights up red, blue and green to stimulate a baby’s eyes and to encourage visual tracking. The base of the NogginStik makes a soft rattle sound to please the ears. It has an easy to hold handle for mastering grasping and fun textures to delight the sense of touch. Your baby’s NogginStik® will help you begin to encourage her beginning milestones from the day she is born!
My Thoughts: I love that this toys was designed for visual tracking, but isn’t overstimulating like some of the “cutesy” toys out there.
Preggie Pop Drops Sour Fruit $5.95
Developed by healthcare professionals to provide relief from morning sickness. Preggie Pop Drops are effective due to our special formulation of essential oils, aromatherapy and a unique delivery method. Preggie Pop Drops are also a great addition to your labor bag to help with dry mouth and provide a nice energy boost.
- All Natural
- Drug Free
- Recommended by Healthcare Professionals
Ingredients: Dried Cane Syrup, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors (made with essential oils) and Natural Colors.
My Thoughts: Not only are Preggie Pop Drops great for pregnancy, but as mentioned above, they are great to help with dry mouth and provide an energy boost.
Baby Backups by Sienabena ($9.95)
Description: Whether you just experienced your first diaper blowout as a new parent, or you have several children and have dealt with you’re fair share of destroyed clothes, BabyBackups is here to help. These little wonder pads fill the void that disposable diapers leave at the small of your baby’s back, and keep the mess where it belongs, in the diaper. They have a patented contoured design that completely fills this poo escape route. Put one of these pads into any brand of disposable diaper and never worry about feeling that icky wetness on your child’s back, and your arm, again.
My Thoughts: Blowouts are real, folks. And no matter which diapers you use, blowouts are still going to happen. Baby Backups are a brilliant invention and a must-have for every new parent.
Enter to win a HUGE prize pack sponsored by some of the brands above. Use the Rafflcopter form below to enter. We will choose one winner to receive all of the prizes below after 10/11/17. Winner will be notified via email to verify sizing and colors. Good luck!
- Babee Talk Rattle/Teether
- Beebo Bottle Holder
- Silkberry Baby Gown
- iBaby Monitor
- Buncha Farmers Stain Stick
- Pacific Baby Stainless Steel Bottle
- Swaddle Designs Touch of Shimmer 4-Pk of Muslin Swaddles
- Preggie Pop Drops
- Baby Backups 25 pk
- BeliBea Nursing Bra
Total value over $330.00!