Hooray for a toy that doesn’t contain a ton of tiny pieces! My little one is really getting a lot of play out of the Little Tikes Swim to Me Puppy right now. She pops his leash on and walks him all around the house. Then, at bath time, the puppy gets to swim around the bathtub before we start using soap.
The Little Tikes Swim to Me Puppy is geared towards ages 3+, and my almost 3-year-old finds it super entertaining. This toy is made very nicely and as I mentioned above, doesn’t contain a ton of tiny parts. He comes with a leash, a certificate of adoption, and removable goggles. You simply power him on and off using the red button located under his collar area.
My only two complaints about this toy are the price and the fact that batteries are not included. I’m hoping that there will be some black Friday deals in November so that we can find this puppy cheaper. I feel like the price should be about $35.
Watch the Little Tikes Swim to Me Puppy in action:
Description: This sweet little stray can swim all day and when you’re done take him for a walk to dry off!
- Kids have 2 ways to play with your puppy:
- Your pup can swim in the tub or pool
- Take your pup for a walk
- Cute and playful
- Puppy will start to swim as soon as the sensors touch water
- Puppy will walk when the collar tag is pressed
- Includes: leash, goggles & adoption certificate
- Requires 3 “AA” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Please note: Ear color may vary
- When puppy is removed from water his legs stop moving. If his legs do not stop moving, dry the sensors off with a towel.