When you have little ones, keeping the living room clear of toys can be quite the task. But when you set boundaries, it’s much easier to keep things under control. I’m personally still working on the “toy boundary” thing in our house, and I’m starting with the coffee table. By allowing a game like Otrio to be out at all times, my girls have something to play around with while my husband and I are watching a show they don’t want to watch. Plus, it gives us all a great excuse to sit around the table and play a game together.
Addicted to brainy challenges? Then fire up your competitive side with Otrio, the head-to-head strategy game! To win, get three pieces of your color in a row based upon similar size; lined up in ascending or descending order; or within the same space as three concentric pieces. The rules are simple but the game is complex! Depending on the wit of your opponent, you may need to sharpen your strategic skills and exercise critical thinking! Straight out of the Brain Workshop, Otrio is a unique game that is engaging, challenging and beautifully built! The stunning game board is made of solid wood, giving players an elegant playing experience. Show off your smarts in a brainy showdown with Otrio!
- Got what it takes for a brainy competition? Face off in the game of Otrio, a head-to-head strategy board game!
- Players compete to line up three pieces of the same color my similar size; in ascending or descending order; or within the same space.
- Playing Otrio encourages players to cultivate their reasoning, strategizing and critical thinking skills.
- Otrio is made for 2-4 players aged 6+.
- Includes: 3 Red Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 3 Green Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 3 Blue Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 3 Purple Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 1 Wooden Play Board, 1 Instruction Sheet
Otrio from Spin Master is one of those games that is almost too pretty to tuck away in the closet. The wooden game board looks gorgeous on my marble coffee table, and I certainly don’t mind having it out. My girls like to try to invent their own games with the game board, and even try to make patterns out of the rings. But hey! It beats having those tiny little figurines all over my shag rug.
A Balanced Coffee Table Vignette
When working with a round coffee table, I’m all about doing things in threes. I picked up just about everything in these photos from Target, including this chic Nate Berkus marble coffee table for around $100. I placed a smaller Creative Co-Op wooden tray on top and added a few cute wintery props.
I change coffee table decor seasonally, so this holiday season I’m using gold foil-dipped Christmas trees from Minted, a white felt deer, a cozy candle, a fake plant with a black pot, and a little Moscow mule mug (for extra game pieces). To balance out the Otrio game and wooden tray, I stacked a couple of coffee table books on the table. I removed the dust jackets from the books to add a little bit of a vintage feel to the table.
Coffee Table Decor Details: Nate Berkus Coffee Table (similar)| Wooden Tray | Gold Dipped Christmas Trees | Otrio Board Game | Gucci Book | Retro Photography Book | Moonlit Orchid Candle | Fake Plant in Black Pot | Gray Shag Rug (similar)
*In collaboration with Spin Master. All opinions are my own.