Easter is always a fun time of year, but I honestly don’t enjoy the Easter basket part of it all. I feel like the focus of Easter has gotten so far off of the true meaning, and I’m partially to blame. I really am not into the whole Easter bunny delivering a basket of goodies to the kids, but because I’ve done it since my girls were babies, I can’t really stop now that they are 4 and 7.
This is a no judgement zone here. If you love Easter baskets, then “you go Glen Coco.” (Hopefully you get my movie reference there!)
It’s just that year after year my girls get baskets full of stuff that is fun to open, but in all honesty, is really just stuff to them. Stuff comes and goes, but for some reason they beg for little novelty toys like surprise toys and blind bags. This year I plan to go more minimalistic with their baskets with just a couple of little novelty toys. I plan to include a book, a shirt, a stuffed animal, and decor items.
(This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Purchasing through my links helps keep things running around here.)
Easter Basket Ideas for Girls from Amazon
Your kids are probably into the little collectibles, too, so if you need some ideas for Easter baskets this year, here is a list of products from Amazon that includes lots of collectibles:
- L.O.L. Surprise Dolls Easter Eggs – $12.85/2-pack
- Playfoam Pals Surprise Eggs – Animals – $7.61/2-pack
- Wild Republic Rubber Ducks – ~$8.50
- Cutie Cuff Unicorns – $7.99
- Lil’ Flockers Unicorn Figures + Stickers
- Buddha Board Enso – $22.99
- Learning Resources Beaker Creatures Series 1 Reactor Pods – $24.99/6-pack
- Educational Insights Hoppy Floppy’s Happy Hunt Game – $14.99
- Educational Insights Bunny Hop Game – $24.32
- smART Sketcher Learn to Draw – $55.98
- MiniWare Bamboo Plate – $30
- MiniWare Bamboo Cutlery – $14
- Radz Easter Candy Dispensers (Similar Product Linked Here) – (Can also be found at Hobby Lobby)
- Foamz Easter Candy Dispensers (Can be found at Hobby Lobby)
- Capelli Bunny Sneakers (Silver) – $24
- 25″ Sloth Toy – $49.99
You can also add things like clothing, blankets, hair bows, headbands, jewelry, books, plushies, Beanie Boos, treats, etc. These are just a few fun things to inspire you this year.