Hey there, Cristen here! If you’ve been one of our followers since the beginning, you know that we’ve struggled to find a blog theme that we’re comfortable and happy with. I are so proud to say that we have an official theme and we are SO happy with it. Thanks to April over at A Mommy’s Blog Design, we have an awesome new Supermom theme. The character resembles myself and she’s holding a baby bottle which represents my daughter. Notice the globe and the cape? The premade themed originally had the character holding a soccer ball but April helped me switch it to our signature globe. After all, we are “reviewing the world one nap at a time.” That’s our superhero slogan and we’re stickin’ to it!
A Mommy’s Blog Design costs?
- If you have any custom HTML/CSS coding in your current blog Template, these will be removed when you install this new premade.
- Some of your widgets on your sidebar may get moved around a little bit. You may need to rearrange them after you install the premade.
- Before you install the premade, backup your current blog template by visiting your blogger account then click on Template. Click on Backup/Restore in the right hand corner. Then click on “Download Full Template” and save it to your computer.
- Here is a video on how to install the Superhero-Mom premade http://youtu.be/yqBkgXJbQr4
- Here is a video on how to install the social media icons http://youtu.be/sgx0s_gZB6I (their already in your photobucket account)