(This post is part of a sponsored collaboration with JOHNSON’S®)
Parents, let’s talk about something that has been on the back burner for a while. Are your kids no longer babies? Then why are we still using baby haircare products on them?
Have you ever noticed that odd gap you experience when going from baby years to “big” kid years? And have you noticed how many brands don’t create products to get you by within those years? It’s like, we go from baby products to adult products and skip those in-between years.
Next time you shop at Walmart, or Walmart grocery pick-up like I do, grab your kiddos some JOHNSON’S® specialty haircare products that are designed to meet their big kid hair needs. The #1 trusted brand has products gentle enough for developing hair, but strong enough to tackle their haircare needs.
Hair Strengthening Products for Kids
Some of our biggest hair concerns, especially after summertime, are breakage and dryness. Between pool days, beach days, and many days enjoying the California sunshine, my girls get dry, brittle hair. The JOHNSON’S® Strengthening Kids line (Shampoo and Conditioner) has been so great and our new go-to’s.
What we love most about these products are how great they smell, and how manageable they make the hair feel. They are the perfect after-summer haircare products, but are definitely sticking around our house all year long. Plus, they are super reasonably priced.
Shiny & Soft – Conditioning Spray
My girls have naturally wavy hair that gets pretty tangled, so I like to use the JOHNSON’S® Shiny and Soft Conditioning Spray with Argan Oil after their baths, and even after they get out of the pool. It makes their hair so much more manageable and smells so good.
The JOHNSON’S® Strengthening Conditioner does a great job on its own, but this spray just adds more manageability and a shine to the kids’ hair.
This Shiny and Soft Conditioning Spray is hypoallergenic, like the other JOHNSON’S® baby products, and is formulated gentler than most adult hair products.
Shop JOHNSON’S® Kids Line of Products at Walmart:
You can find JOHNSON’S® Kids haircare products in the personal care aisle of the health and beauty department at Walmart or online through OPD. You can also use the links below to shop specific products that best fit your child’s haircare needs and type:
- Johnson’s Strengthening Tear-Free Kids’ Shampoo, 13.6 fl. Oz
- Johnson’s Strengthening Tear-Free Kids’ Conditioner, 13.6 fl. Oz
- Johnson’s Baby Ultra-Hydrating Kids’ Conditioner with Tear-Free Pro-Vitamin B5 and Proteins, 13.6 fl oz
- Johnson’s Ultra Hydrating Kids’ Shampoo with Tear Free Proteins & Pro-Vitamin B5, 13.6 fl oz
- Johnson’s Curl-Defining Kids’ Shampoo with Frizz Control Shea Butter, 13.6 fl oz
- Johnson’s Baby Curl-Defining Kids’ Leave-In Conditioner with Frizz Control Shea Butter, 6.8 fl oz
- Johnson’s Baby Clean & Fresh Kids’ Shampoo & Body Wash with Sulfate-, Paraben-, Phthalate-, & Dye-Free No More Tears Formula, 13.6 fl oz
- Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Kids’ Shampoo with Softening Argan Oil, 13.6 fl oz
- Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Kids’ Conditioning Spray with Softening Argan Oil, 10oz